Our new school-themed special packages allow teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels—at a ridiculously deep discount! The titles have been carefully hand-picked by our staff, based on years of experience in providing schools with quality resources.
The Elementary School Library includes a guidebook for setting up sensory-friendly classrooms, nine levels of reading comprehension lessons, assessment forms, a book that visually teaches social skills through real-life photos, teacher-training DVDs by The Out-of-Sync Child author Carol Kranowitz and world-renowned ASD expert Tony Attwood, a candid presentation by Dr. Temple Grandin, two guidebooks for identifying/resolving/preventing problem behaviors, a reference of 1001 teaching ideas, and more!
List of included titles:
- Autism & Reading Comprehension
- Temple Grandin New Presentation DVD
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
- Building Sensory Friendly Classrooms
- Basic Skills Checklists
- The Social Skills Picture Book
- Sensory Issues in Learning & Behavior DVD
- Exploring Feelings DVD
- 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger’s