The SensoryStore.com proudly introduces the Z-Vibe Soft Mini Tip!
ARK’s Mini Tip is a smaller version of the Probe Tip – our most versatile tip attachment for the Z-Vibe.
Its smaller size is perfect for babies and toddlers, and its
rectangular shape features three different surfaces: bumpy, striated,
and smooth. As such, the Mini Tip provides a varied sensory experience
as you stroke and apply gentle pressure to the gums, palate, cheeks,
tongue, and lips. This sensory input helps “wake” up the mouth and
increase oral awareness for individuals with hyposensitivities. Or, it
helps decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions for individuals
The Mini Tip can also be used to provide targeted tactile cues during
oral motor therapy. Use it to direct the articulators for tongue
elevation, tongue lateralization, tongue retraction, lip closure, lip
extension, jaw stability, and more. For detailed oral motor exercises
and therapy tips, visit our blog and/or consult our how-to guide Tips & Techniques for the Z-Vibe.
- Made in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Sold in packs of 1, 3, 6, or 12 – select your option above
- Each tip measures approximately .4 x .4 x 2.25″
- Compatible with the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- Recommended for infants up to the age of 2 or 2.5, depending on the size of the oral cavity
- This soft version is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex. Also available in a firmer, less chewy version